Prepare supporting information
Please make sure you have the following information available before you submit your manuscript:
Full names and email addresses of all co-authors on your manuscript.
A cover letter that includes the following information, as well as any additional information requested in the instructions for your specific article type (see main manuscript section above):
- An explanation of why your manuscript should be published in Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
- A declaration of any potential competing interests
- Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission
- Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been published, or submitted for publication elsewhere (see our Duplicate publication policy)
- If you are submitting a manuscript to a particular special issue, please refer to its specific name in your covering letter
You may suggest potential peer reviewers for your manuscript. If you wish to do so, please provide institutional email addresses where possible, or information which will help the Editor to verify the identity of the reviewer (for example an ORCID or Scopus ID). Intentionally falsifying information, for example, suggesting reviewers with a false name or email address, will result in rejection of your manuscript and may lead to further investigation in line with our misconduct policy.
Excluding peer reviewers
During submission you may enter details of anyone who you would prefer not to review your manuscript.
Official journal of the Korean Society of Occupational and Environmental Medicine (KSOEM)
This journal is supported by a Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST) grant funded by the Korean Ministry of Education and Science Technology (MEST)
Annual Journal Metrics
59 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
59 days to first decision for all manuscripts
170 days from submission to acceptance
15 days from acceptance to publication
51 Altmetric mentions